Pages

Thursday 16 February 2017

Class Treaty 2017

We have been looking at the Treaty of Waitangi, along with our school values and learning behaviours, and we collaborated on a class treaty based on the areas of respect and responsibility. Here is the result...


Respect for Ourselves
I WILL...
Manage my impulses                              Use self control
Use my common sense                           Stand up for myself
Take care of my belongings                    Manage my time
Be a positive thinker                              Keep my work tidy
Try my best always                                 Learn from my mistakes
Try again if it doesn’t work the first time
Respect for Others
I WILL…
Let others go first                             Minimise distractions
Compliment others                           Stand up for others
Use my manners                               Use appropriate language
Be kind, caring and helpful    Be encouraging
Include others                                  Make new people feel welcome
Take care of other people’s belongings
Responsibility for our Actions
I WILL…
Admit my mistakes and try to fix them        Be honest
Think before I act or speak                          Apologise when needed
Do what I say I’m going to do                       Try to stay on task
Help keep the school clean and tidy       Do the right thing

No comments:

Post a Comment